It turns out there is a limit to how large you can make a file in PSE: 100 inches. I have so many pictures from our weekend in southern California that I wasn’t able to put them all in one template.
So here’s Friday, and breakfast Saturday, in bullet format followed by pictures.
- We landed in the afternoon and waiting forever at Thrifty rental car for the world’s crappiest Nissan Versa. We have not had southern California rental car luck lately.
- Once we got on the road (just in time for Friday traffic, thanks Thrifty!), we arrived at the Smithskis and met Sloane Harper.
- Oh yeah, it was Lauren’s birthday as well, but she doesn’t matter anymore now that Sloane is around.
- I was the baby whisperer.
- By BFF is a mama. That should probably be a post of it’s own but we all know I am not a good writer.
- Alexis was there and it was nice to visit with her. It was not nice of her to leave a big bowl of homemade peanut butter and chocolate treats.
- The guys went to Lemonade to get dinner. Greg was overwhelmed as one usually is the first time there and ordered, for the two of us: two four-item salads, a brisket dinner, a side of truffle mac & cheese, and two lemonades.
- Lourdes is such a cute grandma.
- By 8:30 we were all so exhausted we called it a night. Hello, thirties.
- Our hotel was quite nice on the inside and totally in the ghetto.
- Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles was so not what I had built it up to be in my head.